Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had Mr: Electric come out the electrician was late showing up for scheduled time so he said he would only charge for a basic diagnosis. After 6 hours he found the problem but cut out some switches that had nothing to do with the electrical problem so once he fixed the actual problem I had to pay to have the switches replaced that he cut out but he didn’t have the correct boxes or switches so he tried to cut them to fit which didn’t work.

The electrician then told me he would come back after hours to make it right and after multiple text messaging he has not come back and the photos are just a few of the damage that was left. I have waited almost 2 weeks after paying to have this fixed I want my walls fixed and switches replaced to match the others.

Review about: Mr Electric Light Switch Electric Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I contacted Mr. Electric since they claim to be on call 24/7

Not true.

I explained to the receptionist I had no power. Freezing outside. I was told since it's a holiday there want be anyone to come for a couple of days. Really!!!!

I will never contact this company again. I have an emergency here. They could care less.

All I can say is don't use their service. Even a paying customer is denied.